We know there’s a lot to consider when you start looking for Worcester boiler installers in Manchester; after all, everyone wants to know they’ve got the most highly experienced and approved boiler engineers. When something goes wrong with your Worcester boiler, it can be an expensive and complicated problem, that’s why it’s imperative that you only work with an engineer you can trust.
We know everyone can have these concerns, that’s why we’ve worked hard to become Worcester accredited installers. This means a lot to us, and we hope it does to you too, because it just goes to show that we’re 100% assessed and approved by Worcester themselves when it comes to fitting, maintaining and fixing Worcester boilers.
Becoming Worcester approved installers in Manchester means we’re also authorised to install solar heating and heat pumps to a standard that meets all your highest expectations. We never cut corners, always use the highest quality parts and provide a professional and friendly service. Because of that, Worcester is happy to promote and recommend us as heating and renewable energy engineers that they themselves trust.
Standards are very important to us, but that’s not all you get when you hire a Worcester accredited engineer. With this prestigious title, we’re also able to offer our customers:
• Extended guarantees on all Worcester products, between three to seven years, so you can rest easy – in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you’re covered.
• Professional advice and competitive pricing on new Worcester boilers, heating systems powered by solar water, heat pumps and underfloor heating. If you’re wondering about the benefits and savings you could make with more efficient home heating equipment, you only need ask.
• Installation for standard central heating to the highest standard.
• Timely and prompt boiler servicing and all the essential maintenance required – our knowledgeable and experienced engineers will keep your boiler and heating systems in the best working condition, helping to avoid any faults where possible, and saving you money before a breakdown might happen.
• Boiler repairs and replacement – we know how important it is, so we work hard to always get to you as soon as possible, so you never get caught out in the cold.
So why choose anyone but a Worcester accredited company when dealing with your home heating? Worcester are committed to only working with the most quality-conscious companies, and we’re proud we can be part of their network. Worcester even stringently check that installers have official standards and accreditation such as OFTEC, Gas Safe or MCS approval, and all engineers need to attend Logic certified training courses on all Worcester products.